Last updated Wednesday the 14th of April 2021
How to get your COVID-19 vaccination
Please see this page on NHS.UK for information on who is currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination, and how to get it.
Watch out for COVID-19 vaccination scams
Please remember, the COVID-19 vaccine is free of charge and only available through the NHS.
The NHS will not:
- Ask for your bank account or card details
- Ask for your PIN or banking password
- Arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine
- Ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents such as your passport or driving license
How to report concerns:
- If you receive a call you believe to be fraudulent, hang up.
- If you are suspicious about an email you have received, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suspicious text messages should be forwarded to the number 7726
- If you believe you are the victim of a fraud, please report this to Action Fraud as soon as possible by calling 0300 123 2040 or visiting www.actionfraud.police.uk
For more information on COVID-19 scams please visit takefive-stopfraud.org.uk